[Push] RANDOM-SEED parameter

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:28:27 EDT 2010

No need to apologize for the questions! I think they're helpful whether they lead to changes or not.

I never use ENV instructions in evolution, and as I mentioned I haven't even implemented them in some of my versions of Push. But I think they're an interesting idea, potentially useful in some situations (e.g. for configuration), and have possible extensions (that I think Maarten Keijzer has played with) that might make them useful even during evolution. I don't have details on that handy...

 -Lee