[Push] PushScript 0.1 now available

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 26 22:52:44 EDT 2007

Push list subscribers,

Thanks to Jon Klein, the source code for PushScript -- an
implementation of Push3 in JavaScript -- is now available at:

    http://www.spiderland.org/PushScript/

This is the system that we used for our GECCO-2007 paper on
"Unwitting Distributed Genetic Programming ia Asynchronous JavaScript
and XML" (see http://hampshire.edu/lspector/unwitting-gecco-2007/).

Jon has also developed a version in Java, for which a demo is
available at:

    http://www.spiderland.org/Psh/

The Java implementation is in an earlier stage of development, and
the source code isn't yet posted -- but we do plan to make it
available at some point.

Happy Pushing,

  -Lee

School of Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
lspector at hampshire.edu, http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
Phone: 413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438