[Push] Several questions

Maarten mkeijzer at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 22 05:12:29 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've just added push-3.1.0 to the download section of sourceforge. This one
should compile on g++-4.0 out of the box. This version has a completely
revamped implementation of the push 'names'. Names are no longer part of the
environment and are garbage collected.

Hope no big bugs have been overlooked,

-Maarten-