[Push] IMPORTANT

Joseph Aburime jaburime at didamail.com
Thu Sep 9 08:23:41 EDT 2004

Dear CEO,

I am Mr. Joseph Abu rime, a Regional Supervisor with A SECURITY
AND FINANCE CO. in Amsterdam,Holland. We had a foreign client (name with
Held) who deposited a huge sum of money (US$12million dollars) with our
Security Company.

Eventually, this client was among the victims of EGYPT AIR BOEING 767
FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A but, since then
We have not had any body coming for the claims as the next of kin. A
Situation I have monitored closely with my position in the Company. Now,
Having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his
Death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past four
Year plus, I have removed the file to my private safe.

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin
as every other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only
Waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the fund to his account. I
will need your private telephone and fax numbers and your full name and
address, company or residential so that I can computerize them to tally
with the next of kin column in the certificate of deposit.

This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal
documentations will be handled by me. I therefore request you to
confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with
details. Lastly for the immediate take off of this transaction you have to
confirm your willingness and readiness to assist me retrieves this deposit.

Please for your assistance in this transaction you will be entitled
to 20% percent of the total sum and 10% percent will cover all the expenses
incurred in the process of the transaction. I look forward to hearing
from you. Contact me with my personal e-mail: jaburime2004 at netscape.net

Best Regards
Joseph Aburime.