[Push] Push page updates, Pushpop source code, movies

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Thu Jun 26 23:47:05 EDT 2003

Just a quick note that I've updated http://hampshire.edu/lspector/push.html
to include a "historical" (= ugly, but what was actually used to generate
data for the ALife VIII paper) version of Pushpop and also links to recent
BREVE/Push work on evolving flying behaviors in 3d environments. The
BREVE/Push links also lead to some cool (in my opinion!) movies of the
evolving/evolved behaviors. I think I added some other information recently
as well, but I've forgotten exactly what.

BTW, if anybody has any other links that they'd like added please drop me a
line.

 -Lee
--
Lee Spector
Dean, School of Cognitive Science
Associate Professor of Computer Science    lspector at hampshire.edu
Cognitive Science, Hampshire College       http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
Amherst, MA 01002                          413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438