[Push] Allegro CL

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 27 11:09:20 EST 2002

Roberto,

The push interpreter code is all, as far as I know, generic Common Lisp
that should run un-changed under Allegro. I don't recall if I ever tested
this explicitly, however, and I don't currently have access to an Allegro
install to verify this. (Actually, I think I did check it but I'm not 100%
sure. I could check next week if this is still an issue then -- we have an
Allegro license but I can't currently access the relevant machines. I
normally run push under CMUCL or MCL.)

If you try to load it under Allegro and get error messages I'd be happy to
look at them to help diagnose the problem. But my expectation is that it
will load and run without problems.

 -Lee