[Push] Push/PushGP/Pushpop mailing list

Lee Spector lspector at helios.hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 25 12:12:33 EDT 2002

Greetings,

I've created a mailing list for questions/discussions/etc. about the Push
programming language and the PushGP and Pushpop evolutionary computing
systems. If you'd like to subscribe please visit:

I expect that this will be a very low volume list, but since there are now
a handful of interested parties, and since I've recently had several email
conversations with some of you that might be of broader interest (including
a couple involving bug fixes -- see the source code at
http://hampshire.edu/lspector/push.html for details), I thought it was time
to create a list. If you are receiving this then we've had some sort of
interaction that makes me think you might be interested, but you have NOT
yet been subscribed -- visit the link above to subscribe yourself.

Thanks for your interest and of course I'm always eager to hear of any work
that any of you are doing that might be related to this project (or not!).

 -Lee
--
Lee Spector
Associate Professor of Computer Science    lspector at hampshire.edu
Cognitive Science, Hampshire College       http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
Amherst, MA 01002                          413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438