[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] LAYOUT

Rachel Kate Ithen rki09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 24 16:18:29 EST 2010

When does Duplications close? I'll stop by if it hasn't already and no one else
can. Although I did just remember I don't have cash on me, so I'm assuming
that's going to be a problem. I have no idea how financial stuff works for
making Omen copies.

Also, I can't make it to layout Friday -- to fulfill a class requirement I had
to join stage crew for Baba Yaga. But if you still want me to do something
about Omen flyers, let me know.

Rachel