[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Submit your work! Come to Omen layout!

Evan Silberman ejs07 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 21 14:26:50 EDT 2009

Good afternoon, past, present, and future Omen enthusiasts,

We had a whole bunch of folks sign up for our mailing list last week
at Hampfest, and it's time I took advantage of that and sent out an
email. I could get really florid and effusive about the Omen on here,
but I won't, because you are all busy people, so here's what you need
to know:

- To SUBMIT to the Omen (which you should totally do), send your
writing, photography, comics, or erotic finger-paintings to me (Evan)
at ejs07 at hampshire.edu

- To ATTEND LAYOUT (which you should *also* totally do) come to the
basement of Merrill A on Friday evening starting at 6pm. Bring a
laptop. We will order food, complain about our shitty computers, and
maybe work on the Omen. Note that the Omen office contains old issues
dating back to the early 90s. They are tons of fun.

Other features of the Omen office:
- All the networking equipment for Merrill, behind a false wall.
- A refrigerator that hopefully we cleaned out at the end of last semester.
- A collection of mix tapes.
- An ancient, poorly-functioning printer.

It's an awesome scene. You all should be there.

Remember, the Omen loves you!

Yrs.,
Evan Silberman