[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] LAYOUT TONIGHT! SUBMIT!

Evan Silberman ejs07 at hampshire.edu
Sat Apr 25 16:38:11 EDT 2009

There will be Omen layout (the last of the semester, most likely)
tonight in the Omen office, inconveniently located as usual in the
basement of Merrill, starting at or around 7pm. We will order food.

Also, since we've got stupid amounts of money in the budget, we might
print the last issue in color, if we have anything colorful to print.
So if you want us to print some tasty glamor shots of yourself, go
ahead and submit those.

Submit anything, really. Things are thin this week.

Love,
Evan