[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Issue #1 is out

awo03 at hampshire.edu awo03 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 28 15:11:21 EDT 2004

Right, I finally figured out the damn list. I hate these things.

Anyway, after much trial and tribulation, Vol 23 Issue 1 is out.
We have decided to have layout for Issue two THIS week WITHOUT a meeting
tonight, in order to keep on schedule for the semester.  7 pm, Oct. 2nd, in
the Pub lab. Be there. Write. Whatever.
Deadlines are the night of layout at 5 pm.  I'm "sort of" sticking to them,
in that anything submitted after the deadline might not make it into that
issue.
Layout, unless otherwise noted, will always be 7 pm in the pub lab.
The rest of the schedule will be as follows:
Meeting for issue three: Tuesday, Oct. 12 9 pm in the Kiva
Layout for issue three:  Sat the 16th, 7 PM, pub lab
Issue three is out on Oct 22

Issue 4 meeting: Oct 26 (same time, same place until further notice)
Issue 4 layout: TBA (We'll see what halloween does. It might be that
saturday afternoon instead)
Issue 4: Friday Nov 5

Issue 5 Meeting: Nov 9
Issue 5 Layout Nov 13
Issue 5: Nov 19

Issue 6 meeting: Nov 30 (this is the tuesday after Thanksgiving break)
Issue 6 layout: Dec 4
Issue 6 (last one): Dec 10

If you have questions or things that I should probably see, I would suggest
emailing me directly, because I don't know how this is going to work out.

-Abby