[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Shit Update

awo03 at hampshire.edu awo03 at hampshire.edu
Sat Oct 30 20:42:23 EDT 2004

So the courses were released on The Hub today for the spring semester, and even
though the paper fake course supplement isn't as fun without a paper real
course book, I think we should do the course listings anyway.  I'm not coming
up with all these on my own, and since nobody has deicded to show up to layout
tonight, I suppose I'll open it up to this list.  If you think you have a funny
course listing, send it to me by... tomorrow evening at around 7?
Right now I'm covering the much lamented year-long sabbatical of Bob (Meagher)
and Alan (Hodder) and other "you're fucked because they didn't plan the
sabbatical rotations well at all this year" gems.
Let me know. If I come up with the whole thing by myself, it won't be funny and
will only cover HACU and IA.
-Abby