[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] The Cover

Shalin Scupham sas03 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 11 12:28:44 EDT 2004

Hey guys:

I had this idea for the next cover where we print it with a blank 6x6
square in the center and then me and a whole bunch of my friends put
something unique on each issue, like a drawing or a picture or a
photocopy with crayon on it or something like that.  So each Omen would
become an collector's item.

What do you guys think of that?  It shouldn't interfere with much,
though ideally we would want to get it printed by Wednesday so I could
get the art done for distribution on Friday.  Also, just so I'd be sure
to have enough art supplies, how many are we printing these days?  Like
300-350?

-Shalin