[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] MARITAL RELATIONSHIP

KINGSLEY ANYANWU kinswett at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 21:38:40 EST 2004

Heartly Loveth,
How are you and members of your family ? I hope all are fine.
I am writing this letter for the purpose of
marital relationship. I hail from Portharcourt, Rivers in Nigeria which is my home town. However, I reside in Lagos State right now,
which is the general capital of Nigeria and besides a center of excellence for commerce and other inspiring activies.

I am 29. I am on my final year degree course in Information Technology at Aptech Worldwide. A world recognised Institute in Information Technology, Lagos, Nigerian (An outreach division of Southern Cross University, Australia). I am writing this short line of words to you
because by my caliber as a professional, I just want to get married without any waste of time on graduation from my course which is taking place soon.

And so I will like you to be a loving, enlightened, understanding and diplomatic. I am a christian . My email address is : kinswett at yahoo.com
Just try and get back to me .
I am waiting. May God bless you. Thanks

Kingsley Anyanwu