[Omen] First Meeting/Submission Deadline

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 4 15:23:43 EDT 2003

the first meeting of the year is tonight at 9 in the Kiva. we're doing layout
this weekend for distribution next friday, september 12th, so if any of ya'll
have anything, please send it to me at jup97 at hampshire.edu as an ATTACHED .rtf
file. this will save much time in formatting and make life a less arguous task.

a lot of the stuff we'll be going over tonight is introductory, as we're
trying to get as many first years interested as possible. but we'll also be
going over the new issue, setting a meeting time and determining the layout
schedule.

also, there was some question about funding for this semester. we're all set.
student affairs was in touch with ficom and it all got worked out.

- j