[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] The big meeting: F.t.F.F.

rlc00 at hampshire.edu rlc00 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 21 18:51:47 EDT 2003

Quoting Christine Fernsebner Eslao <cfe98 at stout.hampshire.edu>:

> So, how'd it go?

Yeah. Well. Apparently, there was a very well-known Hampshire alum who was
speaking at the same time, only nobody was informed about the conflict until about
2 hours beforehand. So Greg and Mike encouraged everybody to just, you know,
reschedule the meeting. So the meeting discussed whether to postpone itself for
about 10 minutes, then did.

WHY this couldn't have been brought up earlier, is beyond me. It seems obvious
that the conflict would have been recognizable before today. Why it wasn't
important enough to discuss rescheduling until we actually got there, sat down, and
were ready to go, yet WAS important enough to cancel the meeting for, is beyond
me.

We had a really decent turnout, too.

Next week, 3:45, hopefully back in the Main Lecture Hall.

Rebecca