[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] layout

Aaron F. Buchsbaum afb01 at stout.hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 16 21:20:13 EST 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:54:52 -0500
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon at wonka.hampshire.edu>
To: afb01 at hampshire.edu
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
BLAH BLAH FRIEKING BLAH...........READ BELOW THIS CRAP

recipi	FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS, NO_REAL_NAME, AWL)

Hey all-
 are we doing layout this weekend?  or after T-day break?  I seem to have
forgotten.  Also, I'd like to submit a potential Omen quote, stemming from a
conversation I had with Rebecca Costello:
 Do you want the flaming hot brand of The Omen?  Or the dull throbbing of the
Climax?

Shalin- go tell that to Lauren.
 Aaron