[DEATH TO THE CLIMAX] Distribution and so forth

rlc00 at hampshire.edu rlc00 at hampshire.edu
Sat Nov 15 10:05:39 EST 2003

Jesus fucking Christ.

How is it that I go to bed at two in the morning having read one e-mail from
Aaron, then get up at 8:30 for work and find this many messages in my inbox?

Our ancestors evolved to rest during dark hours in which there was less
visibility, more outside dangers, and colder temperatures. It's called
nighttime and sleep, kids. And if you're not going to sleep, you can at least
be shaking your booty with some fine thang at the club, or at least be too
drunk to type - but dear god, not checking your e-mail.

Rebecca