[Omen] saturday

Aaron F. Buchsbaum afb01 at stout.hampshire.edu
Fri May 2 03:18:28 EDT 2003

Yo doods- if anyone wants to take a trip to a pig farm on saturday
afternoon, let me know.  (This means you Zak- I've heard you enjoy the
trip back, what with pork smells wafting through the car).  I can/shoudl
probably only take one other person with me, as my car isn't terribly big,
particularly when the seats the back have to be put down.  E-mail either
myself or the list if you're interested.  If you know how to get to the
pig farm, that's a plus.
Latre
 Aaron
 afb01 at hampshire.edu
P.S. - Like a good jew, I have to work at the Yiddish Book Center at 5:00
on saturday.  Hmm.... let's see.  Pork and shabbat, all at the same time!
alright!  I hopefully will be done before 8:00, and be able to rejoin the
festivities.  If not, well, I'll enjoy the hour amongst Omen friends and
family, past and present, that I can.  And I damn well better meet
Stephanie Cole.  And Jacob Chabot is a fuck for not coming.  Don't tell
him I said that.