[Omen] police logs update

Happy Bethday ekd99 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 25 13:53:21 EST 2003

no, we won't be getting police logs, but neither will any other publication.  talked to delroy, student affairs will be posting them up on the website, which was waht i was kind of expecting to happen eventually, especially how they seemed to be looking for the logs to come out more often than biweekly and it would be easier for them.  sad sad i am.

at layout this weekend i'll make a list of the omens we have so i can go do the archive thing in the near future.

-beth