[Omen] Archives

Happy Bethday ekd99 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:24:00 EST 2003

I talked to Susan Dayall at the Library, she said she would be happy to let us copy old Omens from her archives.  She recommended that we get a list of the ones we do have first, which I will happily do instead of my Div III.

However she says she's missing a bunch from this school year, so whenever I go see her, I'd appreciate having some copies of all the Omens from this school year to give her.  She says she's been missing them because she hasn't seen them sitting on the side of the circulation desk as of late.  So Justin, whenever you do distribution, you should be sure to hit that area with a bunch.

oh and for those who are curious, a list of Hampshire Official Newspapers, courtesy of the amazing Susan Dayall:

The Climax: 1971-1981
Apostrophe: 1981-1984
Communique: 1984/1985 school year
In Black and White: 1985-1987
Permanent Press (hahahaha!!!): 1987-1992
Hampshire Examiner: 1992/1993 school year
Phoenix: 1993-1996
Forward: 1997-2003
Climax II: The Sequel: 2003-?