[Omen] The Forward is Dead, Long Live the Forward

Happy Bethday ekd99 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 7 16:19:44 EST 2003

we have outlived yet another campus publication.  as of today, the forward
is dead.  it seems like the majority of the people who worked on it last
semester no longer work on it .  they have renamed theirselves the climax
after the old old newspaper, yet still use the same template as the forward
with a few minor tweakings.  i have yet to read it.  but i think in memory
of our long standing rivalry with the forward, we should have some kind of
forward memorial page in the omen.  as for the climax, i talked to jason
wojciechowski (ex-forward staffer) and he plans to be the first to write a
climax hate/displeasure article for the omen.

justin, did you put those posters up???  i know you're busy with filing and
passing stuff, but i could put some up this afternoon/ evening if you need
someone to take them on.

-beth