[Omen] Meeting this Wednesday; next layout Feb. 8th

Zole zole at zole.org
Mon Jan 27 22:08:38 EST 2003

Hey Omen people,
We'll be having a preliminary meeting in the Airport Lounge this Wednesday
at 9:30 to discuss a plan for promoting and reinvigorating the Omen such
that it doesn't die when us currently enrolled students graduate or
transfer or whatever. I'll be hoisting off the editorship, not to one
individual but two: Justin Philpot has agreed to take on editorial duties
and Aaron Buchsbaum has consented to doing layout (we will call him "layout
editor"). At the meeting we'll see if this is cool with everyone and also
get a sense of what we can do to effectively promote the Omen. We'll also
discuss Flavor Flav and what's the deal with him. This will be a short but
important meeting, so if you're interested in the Omen, please come down
and put in your two cents.
~Zole