[Omen] policy box

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 20 21:27:19 EST 2003

here is what i'm thinking of for the policy box. i only really think that the
last paragraph needs to be changed.

"There is no Omen staff, save those positions of editor-in-chief and layout
editor. To qualify for community service you must be a consistent contributor
and help regularly with layout. Layout times (and such) will be discussed at
our meetings. Meetings are held every Tuesday after release of an issue in the
Airport Lounge at 9PM. Everyone is welcome."

thats my off-the-cuff idea. suggestions? comments? unchecked violence?

i will be available online for the beginning of layout ('til maybe 8ish - this
may change and i'll let somebody know) and around 10:30 or 11:00.

- justin