[Omen] postering, issue

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 9 22:40:25 EST 2003

ok. first issue of the semester came in at a hefty 32 pages. provided we only
put out chap-books of pseudo-poetry and eat steamed water chestnuts instead of
pizza at layout, we'll onlyl come in 200.00 dollars over budget as opposed to
the $.5 million we're looking at.

also, who was that coca person that was supposed to show but didn't and kept me
away from cake, needlessly? demonspawn...

i get into springfield from penn. station at 9:55. provided the car is already
there, i should be back by 11:00. that said, i think posters should go up at
11:30, so as to increase the "ninja" factor. thats the plan, 11:30, in front of
the library, come one come all. there are lots of posters so if you have tape,
bring it with you.

be excellent to each other,

bill an... er, justin