[Omen] Layout Weekend

jup97 at hampshire.edu jup97 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 25 12:57:31 EDT 2003

Layout Weekend 2003 begins in earnest tonight at 9:00! Its not a layout session
for the OMEN proper, only the Best Of/Anniversary issue. I have submissions
from alumns to stick in there. I started last night but there is quite a bit
more to do. Anyone willing to cull the archives in search of their own
candidates for Best Of status are welcome.

Regular omen layout, Saturday at 7, i'd like to start at 6, if only so that we
could go and pick up chinese food and actually enjoy some food before we dig
elbow deep into the issue. as it stands, i have something like 4 submissions.
I'll post to the Jolt and see what happens. this is the last issue of the year,
after all, and i think some people will have something to say about that,
especially the grads.

Let me know what you all think. And if anyone sees Jesse Frola, let him know
about the plans. Hes not on the omen list yet 'cause i'm a terrible editor.

- justin