[Omen] invitations and impending controversy

gpm97 at hampshire.edu gpm97 at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 20 12:20:15 EDT 2003

Quoting Happy Bethday <ekd99 at hampshire.edu>:

> i was thinking about it and i thought it wouldn't
> necessarily cause any more attention to the article to simply send out an
> all-community e-mail saying simply "omen correction: the article streets of
> eternity was written by brett engle."

Not that I count anymore, but were I important I would suggest simply putting
a "correction" in the contributor box of the next issue (if there is one).
This is pretty much standard in the wide, wonderful world of magazine and
newspaper publishing, and an all-community e-mail would probably bring an
unnecessary amount of attention to the error, like putting a bullet wound over
a band-aid, or something.

Also, I realize that this is not the correct way to RSVP, but Gwynne and I
will be there next weekend to TOTALLY KICK ASS.  That's right, we're AWESOME.

Gabriel "thass right" Mckee