[Omen] Meeting tonight / write articles!

Zole zole at zole.org
Tue Sep 24 11:21:25 EDT 2002

Since an issue was published last Friday, we're going to follow the usual
protocol and meet the following Tuesday -- that is to say, tonight, at 9
P.M. This happens to be the same time as the solidarity meeting on the
library lawn, so if you want to go that, go ahead. It should be a fairly
short meeting; we'll be discussing the next issue, and bitching about our
relative lack of funding. And remember, submissions are due this Saturday,
so get something in. Hope to see you there!

~Zole