[Omen] Alum subscriptions (was Re: aww yeahhhh)

Zole zole at zole.org
Wed Sep 18 09:39:22 EDT 2002

I don't Ficom would have a problem with using our funding for postage. The
problem, really, is getting someone to buy stamps and envelopes and address
them and send them. Could get time-consuming if we get a lot of alums
interested. However, if we work out a system it sounds like something we
could do.