[Omen] funding

jkw00 at hampshire.edu jkw00 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 17 13:29:45 EDT 2002

I just joined this list, and so you may not know me. I'm the guy (a friend of
Dorian's) who intentionaly attempted to start a riot almost three years ago
(wrote an article pointing out the inherint lie in everyone at hampshire
being "open minded"). I am interested in being on the staff, or in any way
involved. I don't even mind distributing them, I'm a teamster, I do that for a
living.

~John Wible

P.S.
just tell me where to be