[Omen] funding

Zole zole at zole.org
Mon Sep 16 16:39:30 EDT 2002

Is this for the full year or just the semester? If it's the semester,
that's enough to print 8 issues, and we'll probably only print six, so
we're in the clear. The reunion thingie Beth is referring to is an event we
were planning last semester, where we'd celebrate the Omen's ten year
anniversary, and get former editors to show up and give speeches if
possible. The funding would make that more difficult, so we may want to
look at doing that next semester, when we'll have rollover from this
semester plus a little more (hopefully).

The issue did finally get laid out, by the way, despite the &^#@! fire
alarms. 20 pages, 600 copies, out this Friday. If anyone strong wants to
help me distribute them, e-mail me and I will be very grateful.
~Zole