[Omen] Meeting tonight at 9

Zole zole at zole.org
Tue Oct 8 10:40:30 EDT 2002

Hello Omen list people, and the new folks who signed up at Hampfest.

We're going to have a meeting tonight -- Tuesday after publication, you
know the drill. The meeting will be at 9 P.M. in the Airport Lounge
(opposite the library, the room with all the clocks), or if we can't meet
there we'll try the Kiva (3rd floor of the library, near the elevators).
We'll be discussing whether we should lay out this weekend (October break)
or the following weekend (not October break). As always, new people are
welcome. Now, to post this on the Jolt.

~Zole