New Leaf FREE PASSES to Building Energy (virtual) Conference

Sara Draper sdraper at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:34:34 EDT 2020

In case any New Leaf members are interested:

BuildingEnergy NYC <https://nesea.org/conference/buildingenergy-nyc>
(September 23-24th) is a conference designed by and for practitioners in
the fields of high-performance building and design, energy efficiency,
and renewable energy. This year's theme is *Carbon. *

Attendees ere leaders in innovation, design, and policy, unafraid to
question the status quo, and committed to transforming our built
environment. They represent a wide array of professional specialties
including architecture, engineering, development, construction, energy,
policy, finance, manufacturing, and education.

*Hampshire students can register for FREE* using the promo code
'NYC20StudentHampshire' during registation. Hampshire staff and faculty
can register for $75 by emailing NESEA program manager Florence
MacGregor at fmacgregor at nesea.org <mailto:fmacgregor at nesea.org>. There
is also special pricing available for non-profit employees and emerging
professionals, so spread the word!

NESEA is a great professional community to get involved with, and is
very welcoming to new faces- I highly recommend the conference,
especially as the virtual format makes attendance easier than ever!

Sara
--
Sara Draper
/she/her/