New Leaf Fwd: Fwd: Invitation to Five College Climate Gathering (Please RSVP!)

Tim Zimmerman tzimmerman at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 4 11:44:05 EST 2019

Hi folks,

See below info about gathering people, especially students, from across
the Five Colleges to combat climate change! If you don't know about XR
yet, look them up - it IS the movement. If you are not familiar with the
university climate crisis declaration trend - see the attached
just-published article.

Sincerely,
- Tim