New Leaf sustainable menstruation tabling !!

Sara Brown sgb13 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 24 21:55:16 EDT 2018

Hello all, sorry for any cross postings.

“Menstrual Cup Tabling at Hampshire”
Thursday (4/26) 12pm-2pm
Hosted by WTF (What The Flow)
Smith Menstrual Equity Project

The Smith Menstrual Equity Project will be tabling at Hampshire in our
efforts to reach out to the 5 colleges! We'll have zines, buttons, and
menstrual cups for $15 minimum donation, suggested $25. They last for 10
years! We're happy to answer all questions and share how they have
influenced our lives - economically, body-experience, and zero waste! We do
our best to advocate for a gender neutral and trans affirming understanding
of menstruation. If you'd like to get involved, email sakim at smith.edu!

RSVP to Facebook event:
https://m.facebook.com/events/375673829604434?ref=content_filter
Like WTF Smith Menstrual Equity Project on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/WTFwiththeflow/?ref=content_filter