New Leaf Environmental Voter Project Campus Coordinator Program

Eliana Matos ewmatos at umass.edu
Mon Jun 26 15:57:20 EDT 2017

Hi, New Leaf!

My name is Eliana and I'm writing to you as an intern with the  Environmental
Voter Project <http://www.environmentalvoter.org/>. We're a non-partisan
nonprofit that uses cutting-edge techniques to turn environmentalists into
more consistent voters. Here's a quick video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL-W_FieeWA> about our work.

We've identified 15.78 million non-voting environmentalists around the
country, and our research shows that college campuses offer a great
opportunity to reach many of these environmental non-voters.

We're currently accepting applicants for our Campus Coordinator Program for
the 2017-2018 academic year and are looking for one coordinator per
targeted campus to work with our National Field Director to implement a
campus outreach plan for that campus (please see the attachment below for
more details).

Would you be willing to distribute the attached job description to the New
Leaf membership and any other students who might be interested? We'd really
appreciate it!

Thank you so much, and please feel free to contact me if you'd like any
more information about our work at EVP or the Campus Coordinator Program -
we'd be happy to chat any time!

All the best from EVP and I hope you're having a great summer!

Eliana Matos
Intern
*EnvironmentalVoterProject*
---------