New Leaf Last meeting

Sara Brown sgb13 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 13 15:20:03 EST 2017

Hello, come through 7-8pm Roos rohde house for the last meeting of the
semester. Joe Anderson, the environmental sustainability alumni fellow,
will be there. He can tell us about past projects for climate justice
league, Hampshire college divestment, and the $200,000 Roddenberry grant
for sustainability initiatives and other funding opportunities. We can also
paste stickers on mod composting buckets while we talk.

There won’t be dinner but there will a delightful surprise baked treat!
(And something for our gf/v friends).

Hope to see you later!