New Leaf Farm events and Herb Fest

Sara Brown saragerbrown at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 00:15:29 EDT 2017

Hello New Leafers!

April here from Growing Farmers Collective! I have some cool farm events to
announce!

THIS SATURDAY! 5pm Farm Center/Thorpe House "Cow Meet and Greet!"

This event will allow you to meet our cows (including the new calf!), eat
yummy farm center beef burgers/veggie burgers provided too, bob for apples
against the cows and screen the documentary film "The Cheesenun". This film
is about the nun/convent that our dutch belted cows come from! Should be
fun, fun, fun! Bring friends/food to share/your own bowls/utensils.

Nancy Hansen our Veggie CSA Manger will be doing a talk about her
experiences here at Hampshire and as a woman in farming "Contextualizing
the Hampshire College Farm: My experience as a female farmer". May 3rd Farm
house Time TBD. There is FB events for both of these events.

There will also be a movie screening on the side of the barn May 8th! Time
TBD. We'll be watching either Back to the Future or Ferris Beuller's Day
off, FB event/movie decision fourth coming.

I'll be in touch with more details! Email me ann15 at hampshire.edu with
questions!

-April

--
April Nugent
Hampshire College 15F

I'm also attaching a flyer for Herb Fest at UMass next Tuesday (4/25) which
I thought some of you might be interested in!! Sending ease at this crazy
time of the year! -Sara Brown