See You On Wednesday!

Dana Maple Feeney dmf14 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 23 17:48:04 EST 2016

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're staying afloat! We're excited to put together, decorate,
and distrubute our brand-new collection boxes for styrofoam, plastic
bags, and other items that cannot be put in the normal recycling. This
will be our main activity tomorrow WEDNESDAY AT 6:30 IN THE APL.

Sara has been working closely with Tom Walsh from Phys. Plant to get
Hampshire's Recyclemania participation off the ground and we're happy to
announce we are already in 6th place!

FOR ALL YOU FIVE COLLEGE FOLKS, We'll also be discussing our plans for
the next mixer which is coming up fast. let us know if you want to jump
on board in any way!

Feel free to drop by for a minute to say hello or to stick around!

--
Dana Maple & New Leaf