Mixer Tomorrow!

Dana Maple Feeney dmf14 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 11 14:24:00 EST 2016

Hello New Leafers!

Don't forget that we have our LOCAL FOODS MIXER tomorrow from 6-9 in the
Tavern. We're serving yummy dinner and hanging out, feel free to swing
by for a little or a lot. You are much more likely to have a dish to eat
out of if you bring your own bowl/ plate and utensil!

We will be cooking dinner and other people will bring food as well.
Please feel free to bring something/anything at all or t bring someone.
We'll take a little time to introduce all the other groups that will be
there including Climate Justice, Forrest Garden, Transition mod, etc.
and we'll have lots of time to get to know Hampshire and five college
students as well as staff who all also care about the environment in
many colorful ways!

We had a great meeting yesterday with Corey Seyler who taught us how to
make cloth bulk bags for mixed nuts. We're looking forward to more bag
making, field trips, setting up a permanent space (nick named by not
definitively the sustainable life center) on campus, and, of course, the
MIXER!

As always, our meetings are Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30 in the APL.

All the best!

--
Dana Maple