Terra Cylcle!

Dana Maple Feeney dmf14 at hampshire.edu
Sun Dec 13 10:57:32 EST 2015

Good morning!

I just made a Terra cycle account for our group!

Check out their website:

http://www.terracycle.com/en-US/pages/why-partner-with-terracycle

This means we get free shipping labels to send any of the items on their
website to be recycled through various programs! I'm going to make
collection boxes for products as well as used shipping boxes (with
anyone who'd like to help out) starting wednesday and after the break.

We can send them so many things including Bare Naked Packaging, Brita
Products, used Collgate packaging, e-waste, energy bar wrappers,
nesspresso, snack bags, solo cups, Toms products, writing instruments,
snack bags, scotch tape, and more!

I'm so excited! I hope you are too! Lets stay in touch over the break
and keep sharing ideas and thoughts so that we don't let them fly away.

--
-Dana Maple