[Climate Justice] Zero Waste Conference in New Hampshire in October

Sophie Schultze-Allen sgs11 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 14 14:19:09 EDT 2014

Hi all Climate Justice League folks!

I just found out about this cool conference geared towards college
students to learn more about how to strive for zero waste at our
institutions and beyond. PLAN, the post landfill action network is
holding it's first Students for Zero Waste Conference in New Hampshire
on October 3-4 (Friday evening and Saturday all day). There is
information on this website about scholarships and travel assistance.

http://www.postlandfill.org/conference/ [1]

Let me know if you're interested in organizing something for this! I'm a
Div III this year so can't take on much, but would love love love to see
some Hampshire folk go and I might be able to join as well! I do have a
car if we just have a small amount of people interested.

Hope everyone is off to a great start this semester!

warmly,

Sophie

Links:
------