[Climate Justice] Signers for Fall 2014!

Maggie Colgan mrc12 at hampshire.edu
Tue May 6 23:08:24 EDT 2014

Hello everyone!

This fall, Alex and Hannah are going on field study, which means I am
the only signer that will be on campus. I've set up a poll so we can
vote for two more signers to fill the spots. Right now, the people that
have been nominated are Miles, Izzie, Dineen, Dylan, and Juliette. If
you're interested in being on the list, let me know asap so I can add
you!! Anyone is welcome to be voted in to be a signer :) The poll closes
so vote soon. Thank you!! Let me know if there are problems/questions.

 http://www.dotvoting.org#vote2673800118pulrjdvm8zf4831

 [1]maggie

Links:
------