[Climate Justice] Neighbor 2 Neighbor St Patricks Day Event

mrc12 at hampshire.edu mrc12 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 19 19:12:01 EDT 2014

Hello lovely people,
Lena from Neighbor 2 Neighbor, a wonderful organization in Holyoke
that has been amazing in battling the Mt. Tom coal plant, has emailed
me about this N2N hosted activist-community event coming up this
Friday. Invitation printed below and attached, if you're still around
the area you should go!! Hope you're all enjoying break,
Maggie

*Join us to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day...*

*Islands Together*

*Dinner & Dance Party*

Hosted by *Action for a Healthy Holyoke (AHH!)*

Everyone is invited to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with us by enjoying two
of Holyoke's Island cultures: Puerto Rico and Ireland - Come one, Come all!

Puerto Rican & American food, and Latin & Irish music

*All proceeds to support **Action for a Healthy Holyoke (AHH!)*

*as we organize a** trip to Hartford April 8th to call on GDF-Suez, owners
of Mt. Tom Coal Plant, to retire the plant, clean it up, and care for the
workers and the community.  *

Friday, March 21, 7pm - 11pm

*Dinner served:   7:00 pm - 8:00 pm*

United Congregational Church,

300 Appleton St, Holyoke

*Tickets $10*

*Youth under 17: $5 (Must be accompanied by an adult!)  *

*For more information, call Lena at Neighbor to Neighbor: 210-4217*