[Climate Justice] Events Outreach

jkr10 at hampshire.edu jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 4 11:34:44 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Just reminding people to let me know the information regarding
upcoming events so I can advertise them via Daily Digest and Facebook.
  In particular, I'll need details on the upcoming March 13th info
session, but also any other events that you want me to help advertise.
  It is part of my work study to post sustainability-related events to
the digest and other venues, so I'm happy to do this with any events
as long as someone can send me the details.

Best,

Joshua Reynolds
Environmental Studies
Candidate for Bachelor of Arts 2014