[Climate Justice] THINGS HAPPENING THIS SATURDAY 21 SEPT

mrc12 at hampshire.edu mrc12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 19 21:19:54 EDT 2013

Hey everybody!!
Awesomeee first meeting. We made a new facebook group so join it for
easy notifications.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/239842939496288/?notif_t=group_added_to_group

ON SATURDAY!!! Join the Pioneer Valley?s Climate movement and take to
the streets to protest the KXL pipeline! Hundreds of communities are
protesting this Saturday as a unified display of opposition. See the
event page here:
https://act.350.org/event/draw_the_line_attend/6272/attend/?akid=.569165.rGKWsR

Afterward there is a Five College Divestment meet up at Amherst
College. We?ll be discussing and building up our ideas and strategies
for the coming year. Event page at
https://www.facebook.com/events/495917543837283/?notif_t=plan_user_joine

SO the SCHEDULE IS:
11:45pm: PVTA 38 bus to Amherst
12:00pm: Draw the Line event
2:00pm: Divestment meet up

I am backpacking all weekend so Alex is the one you want to look for
at the bus stop. If you have any questions contact either one of us.
Fantastic, be at the bus stop at 11:45!

Maggie