[Climate Justice] Phonebank for rally on Nov. 12

ks12 at hampshire.edu ks12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 4 21:53:15 EST 2013

On November 12 there is a rally in Boston in support of the Clean
Energy Commonwealth Bill. This legislation would phase out coal-fired
power plants by 2020 while establishing a worker transition fund. THIS
THURSDAY from 6-8 at the American Friends Service Committee office at
2 Conz St. Unit 2B in Northampton there will be a phonebank to call
members on the Sierra Clubs mailing list to let people know about this
rally/ coordinate rides/ get more people involved.

Anyone that can go to this rally should go.

Anyone that can not go to the rally should go this Thursday to spend
an hour or two or three or four helping to call people to generate
support for this rally.

Let me know if you want to go and I will put you in touch with the
organizer. Or you can just show up.

Kim