[Newleaf] IMPORTANT NEW LEAF NEWS

nh10 at hampshire.edu nh10 at hampshire.edu
Wed May 8 00:01:04 EDT 2013

New Leafers,

IMPORTANT NEWS!

We had our final meeting today and discussed some important things
about the work we do and our direction in the future. We came to the
conclusion that we would like to change the group's name and mission
to reflect the work we have been doing and the direction the group has
organically been going. We want to focus on climate justice through
education and activism, allowing other groups/individuals to work on
things such as campus sustainability efforts.

We want input from as many people as possible so please respond and
feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Also, help us choose a name for this transition!

You can answer the poll here:
https://www.facebook.com/questions/544165282301946/
If that doesn't work for you, feel free to contact us directly.

It is very important to us to have support from interested students
before we implement this major change. Please contact us with any
questions, comments, or concerns.

Wishing you all the best and a wonderful summer,
Noga, Emily, Tika