[Newleaf] 5 College Sustainability Coalition

Sidney Katz srk12 at hampshire.edu
Wed Feb 20 22:12:26 EST 2013

Hi New Leaf!

*Are you interested in learning about what students at the other schools
are doing with regards to sustainability? Do you want opportunities to
coordinate and collaborate with environmental leaders among all Five
Colleges? I am part of an emerging, but strong, student group called
theFive College Sustainability Coalition.
We are working to create a Five College Sustainability Office, and we are
looking for 2 students from each school to be on the Steering Committee.*
*
*
If you think you might be interested in the Coalition or being on the
Steering Committee, email me at srk12 at hampshire.edu

Thanks!
Sidney Katz