[Newleaf] Hampshire's Potential Food Contractors Looking for Student Input!

jkr10 at hampshire.edu jkr10 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:51:23 EST 2013

Hello New Leaf!

Just want to make sure everyone's aware that on Thursday, Feb. 21, our
potential food service contractors will be back on campus holding an
information/input session.

"We are organizing another information sharing session for this
Thursday, February 21 from 5:00-7:00 pm, starting in the East Lecture
Hall for the first hour, then moving into break-out sessions in FPH
105 and 106 of small groups of students meeting with each bidder. If
you are interested in providing feedback to the contractors by
attending this session, please RSVP to president at hampshire.edu by
Wednesday, February 20 at noon and be sure to let me know whether you
live in a dorm or mod, so we can make sure some of each are in each
break-out session."

Please note that if you have not RSVP'd, we cannot assure you a space
in the small break-out sessions. Food will be provided, so in the RSVP
please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions."

They want RSVPs by noon tomorrow so if you can make it, make sure you
email JLash.  Who knows how many chances we'll get to talk with
bidders before a decision is made?  If you are passionate about issues
with our dining commons, one way or another, definitely consider going!

~Josh